Copyright Policy for embdesign
1. Copyright Notice
All content on the embdesign website, including text, images, graphics, designs, logos, and other materials (collectively referred to as “Content”), is protected by copyright laws. embdesign and its licensors retain all rights to this Content.
2. Use of Content
– You may use our Content for personal and non-commercial purposes, including viewing, downloading, and printing, provided you do not remove or alter any copyright or proprietary notices.
– You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from our Content without obtaining prior written consent from embdesign.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on our website are the property of embdesign or their respective owners. Use of these marks is prohibited without the owner’s prior written consent.
4. User-Generated Content
If you submit or post any user-generated content on our website, you grant embdesign a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content in any media.
5. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on our website, please contact us at [Insert Contact Email] with the following information:
– A detailed description of the copyrighted work.
– Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the website.
– Your contact information.
– A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner.
– A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. Changes to this Copyright Policy
We may update this Copyright Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. Please review this policy periodically.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Copyright Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our website, you agree to abide by this Copyright Policy.